Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What courses should I take to meet the requirements to work for the Disney Cruise Line?

I have recently thought about carreers I would like to have and what college to go to. The thing is, I have no idea what classes to take to be a character, like a princess, on the Disney Cruise line. Can anyone help me?What courses should I take to meet the requirements to work for the Disney Cruise Line?
I would think that they'd look for a variety of different things. Some things that could be helpful would be a second (or even third) language. Certainly any acting courses would help. As well you could consider early childhood education, childhood development, or elementary education.



Disney is known for their internship program, have you considered applying for one of their programs? Experience as a character at one of their parks could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment