Monday, February 6, 2012

Handmade Moroccan cooking tagine/Tajin in Sydney Australia?

I am fascinated by the North African Berber culture. I live in Sydney Australia and I want to buy a handmade Moroccan clay cooking tagine and some tea glasses to impress my friends and family.



I did my research online and came across this beautiful website http://www.berberosaharan.com based in Sydney Australia that seem to have all what I want, but I want to ask if there is anyone that knows this website and whether it is a safe website to buy from.



Any advice would be great! How can we know if a website is genuine or not?Handmade Moroccan cooking tagine/Tajin in Sydney Australia?
I have not dealt with them but a friend at work bought the Tagine from them. All was well i believe.



Good luck.



Note: there is a nice restaurant in Top Ryde for Moroccan cooking if you are interested. :)Handmade Moroccan cooking tagine/Tajin in Sydney Australia?
You are correct, I bought online and went to their showroom in Harris Park to pick up the products. Well, they are amazing both in quality of the products and the service.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment