Friday, March 9, 2012

Few Questions about the Disney Cruise Line?

Taking a trip on Oct 30, a 3 night cruise to Nassau %26amp; Castaway Cay. Wondering what I can expect itinerary wise, I've never been on a cruise before so i'm not quite sure how things work. Also we are celebrating an Anniversary so I don't expect anything super duper but if anyone has celebrated a birthday or anniversary can you tell me what to expect. Any help would be super fabulous as to ship activities and all that. Thanks in advance!!! :)Few Questions about the Disney Cruise Line?
go to cruisecritic.com for great cruise info. there are many reviews of disney cruise lines.

they have lots of entertainment on disney, special adults only areas on the beach and on the ship so you can relax, movies, activities , special restaurants%26gt; there is a daily program that will tell you everything about that day and what is offered.

have a great time.

(cc)'cruisecritic.com
I took a Disney Cruise last summer and LOVED it. It was my mom's birthday on that trip, but we didn' t have anything too special for her. I think we got her a free desert for dinner...but I can't remember exactly. There is so much stuff to do on the ship! I recommend going to the spa. I got a manicure and it was amazing! we realized that staying on the ship at Nassau is best because the offshore excursions can be a waste of money depending on the one you go on. Have fun and safe travels!Few Questions about the Disney Cruise Line?
You may find copies of the DCL 3-night Navigator (ship activity newsletter) at The Platinum Castaway Club site. For an extra special romantic dinner - try getting reservations at Palo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment