Friday, March 9, 2012

Is Disney Cruise Line Teen Club Fun?

I am 13 and going on the Disney Cruise. Now be truthful, will it actually be fun for me and will I meet people my age?Is Disney Cruise Line Teen Club Fun?
YES!!! You will have a great time!!!!
no- it'll be all 6 year oldsIs Disney Cruise Line Teen Club Fun?
I went one a disney cruise line

there are 3 clubs

one for the babies-toddlers

then one for the middle age kid (elementary kids)

and then one for the teenagers

In the teenage room they have computers and activity for you to do

even if you do want to join you don't have to do it the whole time your there (there are classes and stuff you can take there)

if you don't want to go to the class

you can always go to the pool

they have a water slide and everything

its really fun
it will be awesome as long as the do not play hannah montana than u can leave and hang out with minny mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment