Saturday, March 3, 2012

Booked a tour and was confirmed on wrong tour? Anything I can do??

I ordered a tour in San Francisco online. It was the Muir Woods+Alcatraz tour. I selected the option prepaid and just received a confirmation letter saying I was booked in a City tour+Alcatraz. I checked and the tours a re non-refundable and non-changable. I remember ordering and thinking it was weird that when it came to confirm card details it was written as City tour even though I definately choose the Woods tour. Is there anything legally I can do or am I stuck with this tour I don't want?? I emailed the company and have received no reply :-(Booked a tour and was confirmed on wrong tour? Anything I can do??
If you know the name of the company try to find a phone number for them.Or if you e-mail them let them know you're not canceling the tour you need to change to the Muir Woods+Alcatraz tour.if they don't reply called the Better Business Bureau in San Francisco.
If you are also staying at a hotel in the city, then I would try to talk to them and see if they can do anything. You might be surprised what a hotel can do for you. If you are not staying at a hotel, then unless you get a hold of the tour company, you may be out of luck. You may want to call 411 and see if the tour company has a telephone number where you talk to a live person too. Seeing Muir woods and Alcatraz in the same day would be a great tour. I really hope you do get to see bothBooked a tour and was confirmed on wrong tour? Anything I can do??
In this country, before complain for something you have to prove with evidence (an e-mail, a print out..whatever..) to support your complain. Otherwise nothing can be resolve. If you don't have anything, I'm afraid you will have to take the tour even you don't like it. (It is worse to lose the money)

Don't e-mail the company anymore. Call them because this kind of issues is better to discuss it by phone; and the company will have the last decision.



Good luck
Unless you have prove I very much doubt it Sorry. Is there any way you can ring and have a coversation they will have to talk to you then It worth a try if you can. Good luck.Have a great trip

No comments:

Post a Comment