Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What's the salary range for working a contract with Disney Cruise line?

I've been to the presentations they gave in Orlando but when someone asked what the pay was, they stated that they didn't give you a salary range until you were given a job offer. I'm thinking about applying to work for them for a year after graduation but want to know what the average pay ranges are. I know they work you a lot but for not having to pay rent, food, medical, etc... it's not too bad for a year to save some money up to pay my student loans back.What's the salary range for working a contract with Disney Cruise line?
They pay very well. When I was in college my professor who is a close contact of their's was encouraging us to accept any offers we got from them because they are one of the best in the business to work for. THeir employees also have a great time and I have never heard anything bad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment