Friday, March 9, 2012

What is the drinking age on Disney Cruise Lines private island Castaway Cay?

I'm certain it's 21 but I could be wrong. When I took a Royal Caribbean cruise in May of 2010 and we stopped in CocoCay (Royal Caribbean's private island) the drinking age was still 21. Disney is probably the last cruise line that would EVER allow people under 21 to consume alcohol on their property. So it's still 21 on their private island right?What is the drinking age on Disney Cruise Lines private island Castaway Cay?
.......



So you're certain it's 21, last time you went there it was 21, Disney is the last cruise line that would EVER allow people under 21 to drink, and you still ask the question..?



Yeah kiddo, it's 21. -__________-
, I struggled to find an online site that gave me information on cruise departures until I found www.cruisereservation.com.



You owe it to yourself to look here for the best discounts and great information on different cruises around the world.What is the drinking age on Disney Cruise Lines private island Castaway Cay?
Definitely 21.
21,21,21,21.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment