Friday, March 9, 2012

Why doesn't the Disney cruise line have a teen pool?

Hi! I'm 13 and my family is going on a Disney cruise soon, and I know that they have a kid pool, adult pool, and family pool... but why don't they have a teen pool? Will I still have fun in the family pool? Is it crowded?

Thanks :)Why doesn't the Disney cruise line have a teen pool?
Good question! I don't know of any cruise lines that have teen pools. Disney is known for catering to families, so there are always a lot of kids onboard. There will be times when all of the pools are crowded, particularly days that you're at sea and the weather is good.



Just check it out, you'll definitely get some times when the pool isn't so crowded - try mealtimes to start with - when most people head out for lunch or dinner. You will be allowed to use the kids pool, but on many ships it is just a wading pool, so not much fun for teens!



Check out the teen club, make some new friends that you can hang out with. You probably won't spend much time at the pool then! Have a great cuise!
I know I'm late in posting this, but I think that teens are allowed in both the family AND the kid pool seeing that they're under 18.

Report Abuse

Why doesn't the Disney cruise line have a teen pool?
When we went on the cruise, the little kids were in the kid pool and the adults were in the adults only pool. All the teens were in the family pool watching movies and singing along. OR....while the family was down at the pool, they were at the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment