Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Has anyone ever worked as a performer on the disney cruise line?

I just got a job as a performer for the disney wonder and im getting nervous because im reading that people think its terrible. If you have worked there can you tell me what I can expect, whats good and whats bad about it? Maybe tell me what the days are like and how I can prepare for it. Thanks :)Has anyone ever worked as a performer on the disney cruise line?
You work every day, mostly all day. Your living quarters are like matchboxes, and there's only one tiny room where employees are allowed to socialize. It's called the Officers' Bar, and it's perpetually filled with smoke and sticky with spilled booze. There are always loud parties going on in there.



You are required to do additional work on the ship besides the performance you are booked for, such as helping with safety drills.

No comments:

Post a Comment