Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What kinds of activies does disney cruise line provide for young adults?

Okay, I'm 19 years old and I am going on a cruise line with my older sister, dad and his girlfriend. For some reason, my dad picked the disney cruise line and now I am wondering if disney even provides activies for people are too old to hang out w/the teenagers and can't drink or anything.



Thanks! ErinWhat kinds of activies does disney cruise line provide for young adults?
Yes!



There are so many things for you to do. Be thankful that your dad chose Disney Cruise Line. Disney



is on of the best cruise lines ever. It is a luxury ship.



I know that you might be avoiding children.



They have special pools for you guys. They are very cool.



They also have a special hangout for people in college. Which is probably you.



The restaurants are fantastic. Which ship are you going on? The Disney MAgic has the better



restaurants.



But yes. There are some nay things for you to do. Whether you are on the magic or wonder.



I hope you have fun! The shows are mostly disney except for some adult shows that you can



attend.



HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment