Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am currently a Disney Cast member that would like to work on the Disney Cruise Line?

I am currently a Disney Cast member in Orlando, FL. I recently got interested in the DCL and was wondering if anyone can give me information on how a few things. Can I transfer within the company from a park onto a DCL? If not, are my chances better than others since i'm already employed by the company? How long does it usually take for a response once the resume has been submitted? Any info would be great. Thanks for any and all help!! :)I am currently a Disney Cast member that would like to work on the Disney Cruise Line?
i would just apply for the cruise line!

if they hired you for the park apperantly you

have something they want :DI am currently a Disney Cast member that would like to work on the Disney Cruise Line?
Your best source of info would be your HR department at Disney. They would know of any job openings and the procedure for transferring.
  • pizza games
  • dcu center
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment