Friday, March 9, 2012

Please help me i have an interview tmrw at Disney cruise line pls help me?

question number 1. what is disney?

question number 2. why they call a family ship?Please help me i have an interview tmrw at Disney cruise line pls help me?
Smh, I hope you're a troll but if you're not, just google it! And for future reference, reserch a company BEFORE you go into an interview, or better yet before you apply!!!Please help me i have an interview tmrw at Disney cruise line pls help me?
You're not American, so you shouldn't be expected to know what Disney is.



OOPS, didn't disney make most of it's money off AMERICANS?? Sorry, not your problem, you just want a job.



Disney ships are "family ships" because they "REALLY" restrict smoking and drinking, But they still corral the kids into "arts and crafts''

No comments:

Post a Comment