Friday, March 9, 2012

Will my kids fall off the Disney Cruise Line ship?

Kids are 3 and 10 months. Hubby really wants to book it, but I'm worried they will fall overboard!Will my kids fall off the Disney Cruise Line ship?
At their age, there is no risk of falling overboard. They would quite literally have to scale railings which slope inward to prevent such a thing, without anyone at all noticing them.



Of course, watch your children; afterall you are the parent and are responsible for them. However, keep in mind that all Disney ships are/will be (for the future ones) designed with young children in mind. That includes safety.



Go, have fun!
Yeah, sorry, but I really don't care what some jealous girl's opinion of my looks is. I feel bad for your husband and children. Your old, ugly, and apparently retarded. Oh, and at least I'm not so ugly I have to make an avatar of how I WISH I looked. Gay hat, by the way!

Report Abuse

Will my kids fall off the Disney Cruise Line ship?
lol If you've been on a cruise line before and you have common sense, how can you not know that there are barriers all around the ship? Obviously kids run - adults do to. And actually, they have jogging trails around the decks.

Report Abuse


I think it's safe to assume the Disney Company has put this into consideration. Remember, not everyone is as stupid as you.

Report Abuse


I guarantee your husband would want me. ; ) I've got a young, hot body. Long, dark, gorgeous hair. The most beautiful eyes ever. Oh, and a brain! Unlike you. Ahhh...

Report Abuse


You can bet on it. At 3 months and 10 months, kids go wandering all over the ship by themselves all the time.



Also, how can you have 2 children that are only 7 months apart in age.



Sounds kind of bogus.
They are more concerned about that than other cruise lines are. They are extremely careful when you leave the kids in their care. If it was ever to happen, it would be due to extreme negligence on the behalf of the parents. It has never happened on any cruise line.
Be a responsible parent and watch your children.





They won't fall overboard.





Besides, most ships have glass plates around the side which're too big for children to climb over.
Um... common sense... no, your children will not fall overboard unless you're an irresponsible parent and drop them overbaord. Although, I have a hard time believing you're a responsible parent due to the senseless question you've asked. Do you watch the news ever? Do you hear of little kids crawling off the edge of a cuise ship? Never. There is always glass or some sort of barrier around the edge of the ship. The only people that go overboard are the drunk adults, not paying attention.



Listen to your hubby. The kids will love it!



* tbugs - lol I think the only fact we can all bet on is that you have no common sense. First of all, a child has never fallen overboard on a cruise ship due to negligence of the parents of staff. And to answer your thoughtless question, "how can you have 2 children that are only 7 months apart in age?" Well, there is this thing called adoption. It's great thing to do. So, that's how it would be possible to have a child who's ten months old and another child who's only three months old. But she said her kids are three and ten months old, meaning one child is three YEARS old and the youngest is only ten months old.
I have been on 5 Disney cruises and I cannot see any way that a child could fall overboard. There is nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment