Friday, March 9, 2012

Question about Disney Cruise Line?

Since they are coming out with two new ships (Dream and Fantasy) in the next couple of years will Disney start to become a bit more affordable? I've been on the Wonder once and while it was the best cruise I've been on it wasn't cheap. And while I'm here I might as well ask the following:



Will Disney build a fleet as large (or almost) as Carnival or RCCL?Question about Disney Cruise Line?
I dont think they will become more affordable. They have a product that is in high demand. To save some money, cruise off-peak. we are booked for the 2/13/11 cruise and cant wait!

Prices are out for the Dream. Click the link to see. Its free to sign up!



http://vacationstogo.com/ticker.cfm?r=0%26amp;鈥?/a>



Hope I helped!Question about Disney Cruise Line?
I don't see them ever having as many ships as RCCL or Carnival. They like charging top dollar for the privilege of cruising on their ships.

No comments:

Post a Comment