Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How much is it for a cat 1, 2, or 3 stateroom on the Disney Cruise Line?

Family of 7 (ages 37, 36, 14, 14, 12, 11, and 10) dual active duty military, dual Florida resident.How much is it for a cat 1, 2, or 3 stateroom on the Disney Cruise Line?
That really depends on the ship, itinerary, and sail date. The longer a cruise the more expensive it will be. Also, if you are sailing during summer,spring, or winter break or on any holidays then the price will increase. Your cheapest rates are uaually in January-Feb and September to November excluding Holidays. I know that you can get Military Discounts. If you are planning in advance or last minute you can also get some great deals. I am a Disney Cruise Agent and I would advise you to Call in on October 16th "World's Largest Cruise Night" to get special pricing for this event. Feel free to visit my website or give me a call to get exact pricing for your dream vacation.You can also email me through Yahoo answers if you need further assistance. I have sailed Disney and I loved it! I'm sorry I could not offer you a more detailed answer but the timing is crutial.
you did not mention a travel date.

I can tell you that my on-line agency offers you free ship board credit and free prepaid gratuities.

We realize that things are tough so adding in real value helps make this cruise more affordable.How much is it for a cat 1, 2, or 3 stateroom on the Disney Cruise Line?
disney.go.com

this is the best idea of getting the answer you are seeking

Good luck

(cc)

No comments:

Post a Comment