Saturday, March 3, 2012

I want a picture of Lombard Street?

My husband and I are going to San Francisco on the 14th and we are trying to fit a couple of things in to see before we go to an Alcatraz night tour at 4:20. We have a rental car because we are driving to Lake Tahoe after the Alcatraz tour so I would like to know the best way to get to Lombard street just to take a picture.

Any help you can suggest would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!I want a picture of Lombard Street?
For a picture you'll want to be at the intersection of Leavenworth Street and Lombard Street. That's the intersection just below the twisty section of Lombard. From Pier 39 you can head west on Beach Street (6 long blocks) and turn left on Leavenworth (5 long blocks). Parking can often be bad as many tourists want that same picture but if you circle around you can usually find something in a short amount of time.
  • country buffet
  • mr tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment