Friday, March 9, 2012

Where to find discounts on disney cruise line?

I looked on the website but the didn't have much so do any of yall know where I can I find discountsWhere to find discounts on disney cruise line?
To be quite honest, there aren't any discounts for the Disney Cruise Line. You can pay for the cruise in payments (after the cruise as well).



The only discount I really know of is booking far in advance (the price goes up as the sail date nears), and booking your next cruise while ON your cruise (I believe it's around a 10% discount).
Disney Cruise line does not discount their cruises. They offer a 10% discount while you're onboard a cruise and book the next one there. I suggest going through a travel agent, since most will offer extra onboard credit depending on cruise price total. Also, book as early as possible( 1 year -1 1/2 yrs) since the best room rates are available then. Disney cruises are very popular and book very quickly.Where to find discounts on disney cruise line?
As the other poster said you need to book out as far in advance as possible. Rebooking onboard the ship also helps.



Some specialized Disney travel agents offer an onboard credit. Check Dreams Unlimited Travel. Disney Visa also offers an onboard credit when you use it to pay.



Hope this helps!
Disney has some sort of club you can join that does give you quite a few benefits. I can't remember what it is called right now, but you might try searching for it.
Good question, I will follow it

No comments:

Post a Comment