Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Are Ipods allowed in the Baltimore Aquarium?

Tomorrow me, and the rest of my family are taking a bus trip to Inner Harbor, abd are going to the Baltimore Aquarium. The bus trip is an 8 hour round trip, 4 hours to and fro. So due to loosing light on the way home, books will not do it. My sister and I are taking our ipods for the bus teip home and my moms carrying them around in a little pack. The question is will we be able to get into the Aquarium with our ipods? Please help, weve checked the website and even tried calling 4 times but still have no solution, and this is happeneing TOMORROW!! please Answer!Are Ipods allowed in the Baltimore Aquarium?
I don't see any problem with bringing ipods to the Aquarium. They let you bring in your cell phones, why would they ban ipods.

No comments:

Post a Comment