Friday, February 24, 2012

Any ideas to do with my cousins?

ok well i live about an hour away from pittsburgh but we will be driving out there for a day to go to the zoo (im 14 and at the time of their visit my brothers will be 13 and 11 and my cousins are both girls ages 8 and 6 i think) well i have no idea what to do we are going to see a movie one day bowling another possibly a big playground around my house and the pittsburgh zoo another day but i dont think we'll be at the zoo all day long so what else could we do? i was thinking on anotther day we could go mini golfing and bike riding t my camp but they might get bored after that. they love to be active and we might be swimming at my grandmas houes too theyre only here for a week but still we dont want them to get bored cuz theyre gonna wanna sleep at night after everything we do what else could we do? they will be visitng my aunts friends from when she lived up here but she only takes maybe a day and a half to do that and she doesnt always take her kids so my brothers and i get to hang out with them we also wanna have sometime to just chill at our house with them but what would we do then? any ideas of anything to do with them at our house or out and about would be appriciated thanks :)Any ideas to do with my cousins?
Try skating with them

try playing outside with them

buy silly string and play with it

tag

swimming

swim race

water guns

water balloons











:]

No comments:

Post a Comment