Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I am visiting the Baltimore aquarium w my family this weeken. What are the attractions around the place?

I do not know how old your children are but

the please touch museum port discovery

ESPN zone

the Maryland science center

and for shopping

Harborplace and the Gallery

are all walking distance from each otherI am visiting the Baltimore aquarium w my family this weeken. What are the attractions around the place?
The Baltimore inner harbor has all kinds of attractions. Here's a link to help you decide:http://baltimore.org/about-baltimore/inn鈥?/a>I am visiting the Baltimore aquarium w my family this weeken. What are the attractions around the place?
OOooo!!! O.o =-O the aquarium is fun and cool!!! last time i went there there were like stingray thingies, sharks, some rainforest thing at the top of the place and some other stuff. you should get a tour there. when i went i saw like the employees stuff and i got to be like 1 foot over the sharks. depends on how old the kids are i guess... I went there like a year or two ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment