Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ex lied to me after breakup but i have to work with her?

my ex dumped me 2 months ago. she made all of these plans the week before about things she wanted to do with me. she told me the morning she broke up with me that she loved me and later that night we talked and she ended it. 2 weeks later she makes out with this guy she told me shed never date and obviously knew i was jealous over. 2 weeks ago she asked me top go to the fair with her and i did. 2 days later she went with another guy. now two months later shes seeing this guy and doing all the plans she made with me with him like going to the baltimore aquarium. i know the simple solution is to forget her but its not that simple. she works at the same place as me and her mom is my direct supervisor. i know, bad idea to date the bosses daughter but cant go back in time. i just cant get over her for some awful reason. any help?Ex lied to me after breakup but i have to work with her?
Your ex gf made a list of things she wanted to do with you. Now you you two broke up she's doing them with someone else. It's easy to say for you to move on but that's exactly what you need to do. When she see's you dating other girls or her mom see's you having lunch at work with another girl, believe me, it'll bother her and you feel soooo much better. These aren't the exact reasons for you to start dating but it'll get you going and you'll feel better soon LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment