Friday, February 24, 2012

Baltimore Aquarium?

Does anyone know where I can find some discount tickets? Like the visitor's center or something. Thanks in advance.

Also is there anything else cheap for a 2 yr ol to do?Baltimore Aquarium?
At the inner harbor there's a place called Port Discovery. I haven't been in years, but I remember it being a blast for children of all ages, and their parents. Think of it as...a chuck e. cheese, but more hands-on. You have to pay for admission, and I don't remember how much it was, but I believe it's cheaper than the aquarium. But, again, I haven't been in several years. I'm giving you a link to the website, I hope you enjoy your trip to Baltimore, it's really a great city!



http://www.portdiscovery.org
Make sure you buy them in advance or you'll spend the whole day waiting in line. AAA has discount rates.

Aquarium in DC is much cheaper but smaller (your 2 year old might not notice the difference). DC Zoo is free and has a good amount of fish.Baltimore Aquarium?
Go to the Inner Harbor's Hooters restaurant. Order the fried fish sandwich and you automatically get a child's ticket free. You do have to ask for it and it is called the Flipper Freebie. The sandwich is good, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment