Friday, February 24, 2012

Do you think I would be safe walking alone?

It's a beautiful, clear warm night and I want to go on a walk on the beach. Right now my family is staying at Kiawah Island in SC, where you have to get past security as soon as you enter the island. Most people here are civilized, and it's only about a 10 minute walk to the beach from our condo.Do you think I would be safe walking alone?
You're 15, female, (probably naive), and cute. If you were my daughter, I'd not let you go out ANYWHERE for a lone walk at night.

Just because it is a gated community, doesn't mean that it is safe.
Yes, you are safe. I have been to Kiawah Island many times, and I think of it as one of the safest places to go for vacation. Everybody there must pass through a security gate. Kiawah is also a very high-end place, and I don't think that creepy people are going there who are going to hurt you.



You might not notice it, but there is a very strong police presence in Kiawah Island. One night, somebody called from there house that two teenage boys were being noisy outside. Coincidentally, my brother and I were walking outside, and two police cars surrounded us and asked us what we were up to. They realized we weren't doing anything wrong, and they continued the search for the perpetrator.Do you think I would be safe walking alone?
It's not safe anywhere!!! Don't trust anyone!!! Even a good man can grab you at night %26amp; molest you just because he's sexually deprived %26amp; his wife rejected him %26amp; has sexual urges. So, don't be naive, %26amp; don't be a victim. Go to the beach with friends %26amp; parents. When it's dark criminals have an easier time.
If you are that worried about it, talk your parents into letting you take self defense classes when you get home. Try to find one that specializes in women's self defense.



Meanwhile, try to walk confidently. Attackers go after people who look like they won't fight back.
I will say don't let your guard down.

Get a cell phone handy, get pepper spray handy.

Be alert and be ready to defend yourself.

Also, don't go to area that is too quiet or too few people. Don't go at evening or night.
depends how old you are,



and if your parents let you go alone.



its more fun if you have another person with you.
It is not safe even you are 15 or older. Better find someone to accompany you.
it depends how old u ar ...

No comments:

Post a Comment