Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Zoo/Shopping Outfit?

Ok so on Friday I'm going to Pittsburgh Zoo with my family and a few friends! Then afterwards we are probably going to station square or the waterfront to eat and shop! So I was wondering what I should wear because I want to be comfy for the zoo, but I don't wanna be too sloppy looking for the shoping! The weather is supposed to be around 90ish and there is a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms! So what should I wear? I like things from hollister and that stuff! Thanks!!!



P.S. If you could give me links to things, that'd be great :)Zoo/Shopping Outfit?
flats, skinny jeans and a nice tank top. u dont have to wear sweat pants or anything its not like ur gunna b riding the animals a t the zooZoo/Shopping Outfit?
A simple sundress is always a great option. You'll stay cool and comfortable throughout the day. Plus it will be easy to slip on and off if you're trying on clothes while shopping. I would stay away from flip flops and heels if you plan to be on your feet all day- opt for flats with a bit of support instead.



Check out the links I sourced for fun ideas!
  • grimaldis
  • dmv nc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment