Friday, February 24, 2012

Any thoughts on Charleston, South Carolina?

My dad and I might be moving to Charleston, South Carolina, in a place near there called Ashley. I think it's a suburb. So, do you have any thoughts on this city? What's the economy like? Is Charleston a family-friendly place? Are the beaches very crowded?

Have you ever heard of the Sanctuary at Kiawah Island? What do you think of this place?



Any advice or opinions at all are much welcomed.

And I don't mean sight seeing and tourist attractions, if I'm going to live there it's not like I would be going to attractions everyday.



Thanks!Any thoughts on Charleston, South Carolina?
I'm hoping to go to Charleston this September with my group clubhouse overnight trip I hear many great things about it. Though it is a big city so there will probably be some people in a rush at some places but many of the people there would be friendly I would assume the beaches are crowded I went to Myrtle Beach 4 years ago and those beaches were fairly crowded. But Charleston may be different I hope I get to go there someday.
Just visited but the old part of Charleston is the prettiest city in the USA, having visited many cities. I don't like cities, but have made a couple of vacation trips there. Not sure about the more modern suburbs though. But climate seems nice if not a bit sticky in summer.Any thoughts on Charleston, South Carolina?
I've only visited Charleston a few times on business, but I found it friendly with lots to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment