Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Restaurants in Baltimore, Maryland?

Hi, I'll be visiting the Baltimore Aquarium and staying over night in the Harbor Court Hotel on February 13th - 14th with my boyfriend. My birthday is February 10th and our 1 year is on the 17th so I'm looking for a formal and romantic restaurant nearby to celebrate these days along with Valentine's Day. Thanks :)Restaurants in Baltimore, Maryland?
Oh my goodness, you're in for a treat. There are tons of formal places to celebrate your love. I personally like McCormick and Schmick because they aren't oober fancy so I feel in place. They also have an M%26amp;S for more casual diners. You'll be amazed at the selections at your fingertips when you visit. The aquarium is the greatest and don't forget to hop across the Harbor and visit the Science Museum. It is so much fun. It's a hands on learning experience for all ages.Restaurants in Baltimore, Maryland?
Go to fells point, John Stevens Ltd, an absolute charm of a place. They have THE BEST steamed shrimp!!!! along with sushi and smoked sea scallops!! Birds of a Feather- 57 single malt scotches ;). Bertha's Mussels- they are like satin( the steamed mussels) and pick up a bumper sticker!! Goolgle Fell's Point- you wont be sorry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment