Friday, February 24, 2012

I REALLY need help with my COMPUTER homework, its kinda hard though...?

my computer teacher is giving us a written assignment and i cant figure out the answer to this one question.. here it is



The Rivercourse clubhouse at Kiawah Island has burned down. You have been hired to assist in the redesign for the new construction. You choose AutoCAD/Revit3-D Architectural Design Software, it is "choppy" and not very fast on the screen? What might be the problem and how might we fix it?



i think it MIGHT be the video card but im not completely sure



btw this is all it says there is no directions except to answer the question and put our names on it



PLEASE help, thank you:)I REALLY need help with my COMPUTER homework, its kinda hard though...?
its either you're video card or ur prosser also the actual program may be faulty

No comments:

Post a Comment