Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I want to be a dolphin trainer, need to know some things.?

I have wanted to be a dolphin trainer ever since i swam with dolphins when i was 6, I want to be able to observe dolphin trainers while they work to see what it takes to be one and how they train the dolphins.





If anyone can tell me if the baltimore aquarium allows a person to come and follow them around and see what it takes to be a dolphin trainer then that would be great!I want to be a dolphin trainer, need to know some things.?
If you love dolphins you should become a marine biologist and study them, protect them, and rescue them. Don't train them to be trapped in an aquarium! They belong in the big blue! Sorry i know it's not a real answer to your question but i surf with them everyday and hate the thought of them being locked up. :(I want to be a dolphin trainer, need to know some things.?
The Baltimore Aquarium does take volunteers, and if you contact them via email (find the appropriate email address on their website at aqua.org) I'm sure you could ask them if your could career shadow one of the dolphin trainers. Generally, aquarium are supposed to be educational, and that certainly is a form of education. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment