Friday, February 24, 2012

How much money should I bring on vacation?

I'm going to kiawah island sc for a week with my friend she told me to bring spending money and I have no idea how much to bring!! Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How much money should I bring on vacation?
Travelers checks, you can get them at any bank. That way if they're lost or stolen you can have them replaced. As for how much...That is up to you, What can you afford?
Well it depends on how well off you are. Seeing that this money is just for extra stuff, I don't know why these people are telling you to bring so much money, but I would suggest no less than five hundred, but you shouldn't bring any more than $2,500 unless you plan on buying a house there... :) Have fun!How much money should I bring on vacation?
$500 if you are just getting souvenirs and other little things.
bring atleast $2,500 i think that would be enough
5000 TO BE ON THE SURE SIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment