Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I have a dilemma..............?

Ok, to start this off I KNOW this isn't the correct section for this question, but I DO need some opinions.



So, I haven't been on vacation since I was 9 (I am 14 now), and my Mum and dad haven't been getting along swimmingly lately, so my Mum decided that the two of us would go on vacation. We can go pretty much anywhere in the mainland. Neither of us have any desire to go to the south, but we like out west and we like the northern east coast. So, we came up with 3 plans......



Plan #1.) We drive from where we live, somewhere on/near the east coast, and drive to Chesapeake, then we go to Virginia Beach, then Washington DC, Smithsonian, etc, then we go to the Baltimore Aquarium. That's plan #1.



Plan #2.) We take a plane from where we live now to Denver, go to Yellowstone National Park, Rock Mountain National Park, Pikes Peak, the Badlands, Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Devils Tower and Grand Teton National Park, etc. That's plan #2.



Plan #3.) Drive from where we live to Michigan, take a boat to Mackinaw Island, go back to Michigan, get the car, drive to Lake Michigan, then drive to Lake Superior, then drive to Lake Huron, and get back home through Ottowa and Niagara Falls.





So, my question is, what vacation would you choose??





And, trust me, I am NOT spoiled, this is my first vacation in 5 years. But, I am VERY VERY grateful.I have a dilemma..............?
Plan 2 sounds awesome!I have a dilemma..............?
I'd stick with Plan #1. It would be hassle-free and you'd save more money, methinks.



Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment