Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Who's getting a vacation this summer???

HI Answers Buds!

I was wondering if familes were having trouble this year finantially for taking kids on vacation? I mean with the gas and food prices is it going to effect peoples usual summer travel and vacation plans? I'm not sure about us yet..we usually hit the shore or something for a couple of weeks but it's looking like the pool we belong to might be our freekin' vacation. I mean we're planning some day trips and already went to great Adventure and will be doing some museams and stuff in philly maybe do Baltimore Aquarium again but I don't think we're going to be getting that heavenly 2 weeks away were used to.

How about everyone else?

Love,

EileenWho's getting a vacation this summer???
The Dutch taxes made an error:in stead of getting money back,I had to pay them:the first time ever.And I am not talking about a tiny piece of cake either

I should receive back at least 3500$.

Normally you need to appeal within 8 weeks ,we have a funny system:there is also a free number you can call about everything concerning taxes.

Got them finally on the phone and found out there have been huge mistakes made.A few million forms were done wrong and had to be re done again.Mine is scheduled at the 26th of June,so by the end of this month I get back ,what should have been returned to me in the beginning of May.Then I would have gone all-inclusive to Turkey for no more then 450$ for 14 days.

Now you don't even get a week for that money:it is high season there.

So:this year I cannot go.

Or the prices must drop at the end of the season:but even then I think I won't go:live near the beach here so I can go there a few times also.And book in December for next May.

Then Turkey looks at it's best.

Sky.
I'm getting a vacation!. Me and my boyfriend are taking the kids to the 1000 Islands next week!Who's getting a vacation this summer???
my parents are taking my brother and i on vacation



we live outside of pittsburgh and the past few years we have bee going to cape may, new jersey. this year just for a change we are going to chincateague island, in virginia. we only do one week vacations, we have been all my life.
I think everyone deserves a vacation. I for one am deffinetly going on vacation this summer for my cousins wedding. =)
I take 2 weeks every summer and a week in the winter. I went to the Caribbean in March. Yes prices are high, but I make a way to afford it. Just by cutting back on Lattes and going out all the time. My job is stressful, and where I live there aren't a lot of things to do, so I have to go away. But, I must add, it is just my boyfriend and I - no kids, so it is affordable for us.
no.

im going to the carribean on a cruise next week
I shop around for really good deals. My Husband and I went on a 7 day Bahama cruise in March for 1400. We are going to Negril on 7/3 for 5 days and it only cost us 1300 (all inclusive) and we booked a 4 day Florida trip on labor day for 688.00 total. Its really expensive when you have kids- I know our trips with the kids will be to beaches and amusements parks. I'm counting my pennies now...eeeeek!
Just got back from the beautiful North GA Mountains! We have a vacation rental and finally had a few empty days!
unfortuntly with gas prices its expensive to just go tho the mall my husband gets 2 weeks (im i stay at home mom )its costly to pack up and take a nice trip with the kids.fortuntly we live near st.louis so taking the kids to the zoo muesums is going to be there summer vacation.The gas prices suck and people ive talk to with kids cant afford road trips somthing has to bee done about the price of gas it realy is afecting peoples summer plans
i jack off

No comments:

Post a Comment