Tuesday, February 28, 2012

How is the Baltimore Aquarium?

I've never been to the National Aquarium in Baltimore, but my boyfriend absolutely loves sea life and aquariums and he's never really been to a big aquarium...I really want to take him for his birthday, but it seems kinda cheap to be real good? Cause its $30 for a dolphin show, a show, and admission...has anyone ever been there?? It'd be awesome to take him and i really need some opinions please. Also, if you know any good places on the way(pennsylvania-maryland) i can go to like food places or likfe fishing places or anything like that. Thank you so much!How is the Baltimore Aquarium?
I've been there. It's a bunch of fish and a dolphin show, way overpriced, in my opinion. But they do need to price their tickets so high in order to maintain the aquarium and pay the exhorbitant price of what it must cost to be located on the harbor. I've been to other aquariums and paid a lot less. I don't think aquariums are very fun, anyway. The dolphin show is neat though, but still a bit expensive overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment